Empowering your Passion for Plastics
Over the past two years I have really enjoyed my time at KCL PRASS, demonstrating my passion for plastics through the roles of Marketing Officer 2020/21 and Co-Vice President 2021/22.
During my time in this society I have been proud to design the logo, advertise and organise events (hand surgery and Under the Knife in 2021/22), lead the marketing team, and collaborate with other societies.
As a person, I am organised, responsible, conscientious, a supportive and good team player, and respect the wellbeing of others.
I have a number of ideas for the next year, and am excited to brainstorm with the new committee about their possible implementation:
- Joint society charity events involving surgical skills
- More socials and art events
- Empowering our members by providing them educational, research, and networking opportunities to enhance their CV, and prepare for a career in Plastic Surgery
- Creation of an alumni network and foster community within KCLPRASS
- Incorporation of a journal club and development of research skills, with opportunity to publish the work via our marketing officer and secretary’s new KCLPRASS website
With marketing, events, management experience within the society, and placement in London next year I am confident that I will fulfil the President role to the fullest and be able to provide support to other members of the committee.