1. Increase accessibility to new members through more social events, hosted with better coordination between internal departments for further outreach
2. Expand the existing training program to accommodate a range of potential members (with or without debate experience) as the first step to competitive debating is always the most daunting!
3. Encourage engagement through volunteering in KCL-hosted tournaments, participation in intervarsity tournaments and weekly training sessions, by making all relevant information clear and accessible through our social media platforms
4. Provide reliable support to all members by launching mentorship programs that allow for closer interactions and for feedback to be streamlined
5. Broaden and maintain inter-society relations in and out of KCL through event collaborations