“Together it is possible to make it better”
Hey Team !
I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe in light of the situation we have found ourselves in.
I am Fadil and currently studying first year Economics and Management at King’s Business School. I will be running for the post of treasurer. I have previously worked in finance, accounting, marketing, and sales. I believe that I would fit in this position by having relevant work experience and learning finance, economics, management context during my undergraduate adventure.
Briefly about me, I have engaged in different sectors including finance, accounting, marketing, international and hot sales. I have developed good knowledge of finance throughout my experience. Couple of years ago, I was working for a boutique Financial Advisor's Office. We were giving advice to small companies to perform tax legislation in accordance with government rules. I had a chance to talk with lots of clients, this helped me to understand their needs and ensure compliance to all procedures of the organisation.
When I am elected for the treasurer of the KCL Unicef, I will
• Ensure that the society's and its members' resources are managed efficiently
• Collaborate closely with the President and rest of the committee
• Ensure that record-keeping and accounts meet the conditions of funders or statutory bodies
• Provide advice on the financial consequences of strategic and operational plans
• Clarify financial implications of proposals and outlining the current financial status
• Ensure fundraising and sales complies with relevant legislation and is bound by effective financial systems and controls
• Keep clear records to make it easy for others to take over in the coming years.
I believe being a treasurer at Kcl Unicef will support my knowledge and the knowledge I have gained during my internship will help me to use it at Kcl Unicef family when I am elected. My degree will also help me to work accordingly. I am excited and ready to work. I believe being a volunteer at Unicef will always be something that I will be proud of myself.
I hope I have earned your trust and your vote in this election :)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or @mfadaslan on Instagram.