Building connections, one at a time.
1. Corporate Relations Associate, KCL EFS - Worked with the EFS team to secure a sponsorship from a Big 4 Accounting firm. Created value for students by liaising events with sponsors.
2. Director of Consulting, Cambridge Consulting Network - Responsible for reaching out to clients and sourcing projects for consultants. Establishing partnerships with other relevant student societies.
3. Model United Nations - Organised and sourced funding for multiple Model UN conferences in high school. Recruited keynote speakers and worked with multiple Model UN circuits.
1. My experience working with clients and sponsors has allowed me to develop my networking and negotiation skills, which are necessary for this role.
2. I have established contacts in firms in London through my experiences as an associate last year, and other organisations. This would help sourcing for partnerships and sponsorships.
Plans for the coming year:
1. Secure sponsorships with multiple firms.
2. Organise in-person networking events for students to meet with individuals working in various different industries and sectors.
3. Coordinate office visits with our sponsors, and potentially other firms to give our members a feel of the office culture.
4. Establish partnerships with other societies at King's and host events together.