KCLSU Student Reps play a crucial role in ensuring that all students have a voice and an opportunity to provide feedback regarding their learning experience
What is the role of a student rep?
- To attend a number of Faculty Committee meetings
- To engage and communicate with peers
- To gather feedback from peers
- To make positive, student-led changes
- To attend training sessions ran by KCLSU
- To work alongside your Faculty’s student-led Academic Association
Click on the buttons below to find out information about student representation within your Faculty, including your student-led Academic Associations.
Student Voice Team firstname.lastname@example.org